Running a small business can be a challenge. You look at the online marketing campaigns that the big dogs are running and you feel intimidated, because you don’t have the financial muscle to mount campaigns of such a magnitude. That is okay, but there is a lot you can steal from your big competitors, in terms of marketing.
Go Mobile Like Unibet
It is 2018, and optimising for mobile gadgets should not be optional. Big brands like Unibet understand the perks of mobile optimisation. In order to place a bet with Unibet using your device, all you have to do is visit this link https://www.unibet.com.au/betting. Unibet Mobile also have their own downloadable app, that makes it possible for players to place bets on the go. If you have not gone mobile, it is not too late to take action. For instance, if you’re operating a fast food chain, optimising your business website for mobile devices can be the best strategy, to show your potential customers ads. Although you don’t necessarily need to design your own mobile app, there are a number of tricks you can apply, to optimise your site for mobile devices:
- Use Google testing tools, to test the loading speed of your site
- Design mobile-friendly landing pages
- Test the performance of your site on a variety of mobile devices, including Android, Windows, iPhone, and iOS mobile gadgets
- Ensure that your site users click the right thing by adding enough space between buttons and links
Maintain Brand Consistency
Brand consistency is very critical. If you’re running a chain of stores, each store should reflect your brand, right from your logo to colours to products and services. Let your customers smell your brand once they visit every outlet of your business, whether it is in their own locality or far away. Having said that, it is possible that you may not have hundreds of stores, as a small business owner, but there are things you can do, to maintain brand consistency.
- Ensure that your workers embrace your brand standards, since your business may be in a total mess if you’re the only one that respects your branding rules
- Ensure that your logos and colours are the same across marketing platforms, whether online or offline; your signs, flyers, stickers, menus, directories, T-shirts, and brochures must always look the same
- Keep your tone similar across blog posts, social media platforms, and anywhere else you interact with your clients
Entrust Experts with Online Marketing
As business owner, you can’t do everything yourself, and even if you do it all, it may not be easy. There are people out there, who understand what online marketing is, how it works, and how it should be done to maximise the results. Why shouldn’t you give them a chance to do what they are expert at? Now, this is where big businesses beat small ones hands down. While small business owners what to do everything themselves because they fear spending, their big brothers understand the value of hiring digital marketing experts. These experts understand how a business website should be designed, to attract customers. They also apply their knowledge of SEO, to ensure your business is easily visible in search engines.
While it may not be possible to hire 100 digital marketing experts, there are thousands of digital marketing agencies out there, to help you market your business on pocket-friendly terms. All you need is to find one that suits your budget.